The Harrisburg BIC Church annually sponsors an opportunity for individuals and families to be intentional about practicing hospitality and sharing meals with one another through Fellowship Dinner Groups. We hope you will consider participating in one of these groups, which generally consists of 8-12 adults.
Fellowship Dinner Groups provide us an opportunity to:
- Meet new people
- Connect with someone who is perhaps different than us
- Share ourselves with others
- Discover our uniqueness and similarities
- Appreciate something new – food, traditions, friendships
Here’s how groups will work:
- Sign up to be a part of a group by the end of March 2020.
- Assignments for Fellowship Dinner Groups will be made during April 2020. The goal will be to create diverse groups.
- Groups will enjoy planning their first meal together as soon as it is safe to do so.
- We are hoping that groups will be able to meet together at least a few times throughout the coming year.
To sign-up for a group, complete the form below, and include the following:
- Your name and phone number, as well as the names of those in your daily who plan to participate.
- Which you would like to be for the first meal: a host (indicate max # people), a preparer of food, or an appreciative guest.
Note: Group members may rotate through different roles for future gatherings if desired, and some groups have also planned restaurant outings together.