Jr. & Sr. High Youth Group
Youth group is packed full of fun, fellowship, and opportunities to grow in our relationship with each other and Christ! Sr. High Youth Group, grades 9-12, meets in the Large Youth Room. Jr. High Youth Group, grades 6-8, meets in the Small Youth Room.
Both groups run from 6:15 to 8:00 pm each Wednesday evening.
Jr. & Sr. High Youth Sunday School meets in the Large Youth Room at 9 am. This is an opportunity to fellowship, grow, and learn together as we study the book of Genesis, discuss challenging life questions, as well as encourage and pray for one another.
Bible Quiz Team
Bible Quiz Team combines travel, fun, and friendships with memorizing and study of God’s Word. This program is for youth 12 to 18 years of age. They meet on Sundays at 9 am, September through June, compete with local teams monthly throughout the year, and end the year with participation in Bible Quizzing Finals.
Why should I be a part of the Quiz Team?
- Is commanded by God (Deuteronomy 11:18; Joshua 1:8)
- Will keep you from temptation (Psalm 119:9-11)
- Will guide you through life (Psalm 119:104, 105)
- Will prepare you to share your faith (1 Peter 3:15)
- Make friends from other local and national churches.
- Travel to area churches.
- Attend fun events.
- Have an opportunity to compete in Bible quizzing on a national level.
If this sounds like a program for you, please contact the Keegan Asper at (717) 421-1181 or by email.